Certificate Courses at
Bharati College (Delhi University),
Janak Puri, New Delhi
Bharati College in association with RK Films & Media Academy (RKFMA) invites admissions in add-on Certificate Course titled ‘Mass Communication’ with emphasis on learning skills related Radio Jockeying (RJ), Audio Program Production & Presentation, TV News reading and reporting, delivering content for broadcast media and stage presentations, etc.
Certificate in Mass Communication (specialization in RJ & TV Journalism)
|Minimum 12th Pass (any stream/ any marks or percentage). Boys and girls can join. Outside Bharati College or non-DU students can also apply.|
Medium of instruction and practicals sessions shall be bilingual (both Hindi & English). Fee for students enrolled with Bharati College ( Regular/ NCW/ SOL) is Rs.15,000/ and all other outside students is Rs.18,000/-.
Admissions are on first come first serve basis. Enquiries can be made at +91-9312237583. (Call, SMS or WhatsApp)
Classes for Mass Communication Certificate Course timings shall be 3pm onward on 3 days per week basis. Practical and studio based sessions shall be scheduled in RK Films & Media Academy (near Rajendra Place metro).
1. Admission application forms can be collected on payment of Rs.100/- in cash only from Mr. Kailash Kumar, Principal’s Office. Visiting hours are from 10am to 5pm (Monday to Friday). Admission details and enquiries can also be made at +91-9312237583. (Call, SMS or WhatsApp).
2. Carry and submit copies of your qualifying documents, ID card and address proof with passport-sized photos while submitting the form.
3. Fees to be paid in full amount. Fees once paid will not be refunded. Click here to pay the fee online.
College Staff Members for Certificate Course:
1. Ms. Bhawna Kale, Convener
2. Ms. Lajwanti, Section Officer
3. Mr. Kailash